3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGlenarm Road, Hackney, E5
Sold by Another Agent
- Newly Built End Of Terraced Freehold House
- Handmade Kitchen Units
- Solid Oak Breakfast Bar
- Landscapecd Garden
- Underfloor Heating
- Decked South Facing Balcony
- 10 Minute Walk To Homerton Overground Station
- 5 Minutes Walk To Trendy Shops On Chatsworth Road
- Short Walk To Tesco Superstore
- Alarm System
To book a viewing please visit our website www.purplebricks.com
Undeniably stunning in every aspect, is this newly built and perfectly arranged three story Freehold House.
This bright, spacious and contemporary property is set on a sought-after tree lined residential road.
Comprising three spacious double bedrooms, master with an ensuite shower room and a south facing balcony, 24ft reception room with wooden flooring, a 'state of the art' fully fitted kitchen with granite work surface, solid Oakwood breakfast bar, handmade kitchen units, AEG designed electric hob, oven, extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, dish washer, Candy designed washer dryer, wine cooler, under floor heating and direct access to a 21ft landscaped garden, with a second entrance to the property via the road.
system controlled heating and alarm, gas central heating system, a three piece family bathroom with porcelain tiles, guest WC, ample storage space, double and triple glazing windows, spotlights, designer radiators, carpeted bedrooms, skylights providing ample light and video entry phone.
Perfectly placed for the vibrant bars, cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and shopping amenities of Clapton and Mare Street, with the ever-popular Chatsworth Road less than a minutes walk and a 10 minute walk to Homerton and Hackney Central Overground Stations and numerous bus routes, providing excellent transport routes to Liverpool Street's business destination and the City.
Also fantastically located in the catchment area for
Mossbourne Academy, Clapton Girls School, the popular Hackney Downs and Millfields Parks, the riding centre, sports ground, pitch & putt golf course and ice rink facilities of Lea Valley, with Mare Street close by, giving access to Tesco Superstore and Marks & Spencer store.
A truly rare opportunity to purchase an amazing property.
Lease - Freehold
*Buyer to check information with their solicitor before exchange of contracts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50774865.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 356020-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.