2 bedroom terraced house for saleYarrow Road, Chorley PR6 0LU
- Two Bedroomed Mid Terraced House
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern Bathroom and Kitchen
- Close to Schools rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Gardens to Front Yard to Rear
- Period Features
- No Upward Chain
- Internal Viewing is a Must
- Popular Residential Area
- Close to Chorley Town Centre, Train & Bus Station
This well presented 2 bedroomed, mid terrace house, is ready you move in to. The property has a modern style whilst still retaining some of its period features with picture rails still intact and high ceilings and offers very good accommodation. It would make a perfect family home, but would also suit a couple or investor. There is also potential to expand into the loft space.
Situated on the wider, tree lined section of Yarrow Road, in a popular residential area of Chorley, this property is located conveniently for all local amenities. There are ten primary schools listed as Good or Outstanding on their Ofsted Report all within one mile of the property. Chorley Town Centre is within walking distance for most people as are the train and bus stations. The local motorway network is easily accessible with Manchester, Bolton, Blackburn and Preston all within easy reach. Countryside walks are on your door step, not to mention Fredericks Ice Cream shop which is not too far away!
On the ground floor the accommodation briefly comprises of entrance vestibule and hallway leading into two reception rooms; to the front a cosy TV room has been created or it could be a more grown up sitting room with views of the tree lined street and former mill chimney. The larger rear reception room could be utilised as a dining room or would make a perfect family room as it links well with the kitchen, the room is big enough to create a space for dining and a seating area. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern white base and wall units and with oven, hob, extractor fan and stainless steel sink.
To the first floor, the landing area provides access to 2 double bedrooms and the family bathroom, the main bedroom to the front of the property is a good sized double bedroom, with a further double to the rear. The family bathroom with modern 3-piece suite in white and shower over the bath completes the accommodation.
Decorated in neutral shades allowing you the blank canvas to add your own colour and style, and with fitted floor coverings throughout, mainly carpeted with tiled flooring to the kitchen and bathroom and wooden flooring to the hallway and rear reception room. The property has gas central heating, and is fully double-glazed throughout.
Externally there is paved yard area to the rear with enough space for a table and chairs, enabling you to sit out on a sunny day. To the front an enclosed, low maintenance gravelled garden provides privacy from the street.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this wonderful home.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50775114.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 31068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rutter Green, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.