6 bedroom detached house for saleAislaby Road, Aislaby, Eaglescliffe,
- Grade II listed farmhouse
- Sympathetically and extensively renovated
- Views to the rear across the River Tees and beyond
- Fitted to a very high specification
- Gymnasium, sauna and home cinema
An elegant, period, detached, freehold house, refurbished and remodelled to the highest of standards, incorporating generous bedroom suites, luxurious entertaining spaces and magnificent lower ground level leisure facilities with, gymnasium, sauna and home cinema. The layout of this superb farmhouse is architecturally stunning, with all rooms fitted to a very high specification. The principal reception rooms, kitchen and gym command magnificent, slightly elevated, views to the rear across the River Tees and beyond. The large lawned south-facing rear gardens border the river which provide fishing rights and the option to navigate, by boat, into nearby Yarm. The luxurious master suite comprises a 26'0" by 14’5" bedroom, two dressing rooms and an en-suite bathroom. A further five spacious and well-appointed bedrooms provide ample room for family and guests with additional en-suites and dressing rooms. Holmewood Manor, which stands on the southern edge of the village, is ideally placed for accessing the nearby cosmopolitan High Street in Yarm.
A magnificent 9627 sq.ft period Grade II listed farmhouse, which has been sympathetically and extensively renovated whilst maintaining its attractive façade.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council (Tax Banding H)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27297629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.