5 bedroom detached house for saleBryants Bottom
- Flexible Living Space
- Excellent Transport Links
- Picturesque Village Location
- Living Room with Open Fire
- 4 Bedrooms & Floored Loft Space
- Three Reception Rooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Extensive Rear Garden with Elevated Views
- Garage & Ample Parking
- Superb Views
This spacious five bedroom detached offering versatile living space is situated in non-estate location in this sought after rural hamlet within the Chilterns countryside. The accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, cloakroom, large living room with open fire, dining room, family room/office, kitchen/ breakfast room, utility room, boot room/rear lobby. On the first floor the sizable master bedroom enjoys a walk-in dressing room and large en-suite bathroom with separate shower, there are three further double bedrooms, principle bathroom and a boarded loft space with `paddle` stairs accessed off the landing. Outside there is ample off road parking, a single garage and extensive rear garden with an elevated entertaining terrace ideal for alfresco dining enjoying fantastic panoramic views.
Bryants Bottom is a small, sought-after hamlet set deep in the heart of the Chilterns providing an unrivalled setting with local walks and horse riding. There is a popular local pub nearby, The Gate and a local store just 1 mile away at Speen. Great Missenden is within 3 miles and Princes Risborough within 4, both providing local shops, leisure facilities and main line rail links to London, Marylebone in under 40 minutes. High Wycombe is 5 miles to the South providing a more extensive range of shopping, leisure and sporting facilities. There is a local junior school at Speen and a primary school at Lacey Green both enjoying an excellent reputation and lying within catchment for the Grammar Schools in High Wycombe. Junction 4 of M40 is within 7 miles.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50780886.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10000818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonners & Babingtons, Princes Risborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.