3 bedroom flat for sale43/1 Station Road, Corstorphine, Edinburgh
UNDER OFFER - Located in the highly-desirable suburb of Corstorphine and set within a stylish modern development, this tremendously light and airy 3 Bedroom Main Door Corner Flat enjoys access to an immaculate communal garden and allocated parking and would make an ideal purchase for any Couple or Family Accommodation.
• Enviable suburban location
• Sunny main-door corner flat
• Hall with excellent storage
• Dual-aspect living/dining room
• Stylish integrated kitchen
• Master with en-suite
• 2 Further double bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Allocated parking
• Well-kept communal garden
• Underfloor Electric Heating & DG
• Council Tax Band - E
• EPC Rating - D
Located approximately three miles west of the city centre, Corstorphine enjoys a vibrant small-town ambience with fantastic local amenities. Popular with city professionals and families alike, Corstorphine is exceptionally convenient for the city centre, and thanks to its position next to the Edinburgh greenbelt, residents of Corstorphine are never far from the scenic Scottish countryside. Bustling St John’s Road, which connects Corstorphine with the cosmopolitan West End, is lined with a blend of high-street shops and independent retailers, cafes, bistros, traditional pubs and eateries. These are supplemented with a 24-hour Tesco Extra supermarket and other large retail outlets, including over 40 shops at The Gyle Shopping Centre nearby. The area is served by excellent local schools, including Fox Covert Primary School and Craigmount High School, and is also well placed for a choice of independent schooling options. Due to its westerly position, Corstorphine allows a swift and easy commute into the city centre, as well as convenient access to Edinburgh City Bypass, Edinburgh International Airport and the M8/M9 motorway network.
HOME REPORT VALUE: £330,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50781759.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27297874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braemore, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.