2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLadygrove, Pixton Way, Croydon, CR0
- Two bedroom end terrace house
- No onward chain
- Modern fitted shower room
- Private level garden with patio area
- Garage en bloc and residents parking close by
A two bedroom end terrace house situated in a popular development and offered for sale chain free and with the benefit of gas heating and double glazing. The property has a garage en bloc close by and resident parking spaces to the front. The garden is mainly laid to lawn and a manageable size with a small patio area and garden shed to remain.
Located being within minutes from all local amenities including a frequent bus service direct to Croydon town centre and main line station. Selsdon provides comprehensive shopping facilities including three supermarkets and a variety of restaurants. National trust countryside and nature reserve can be located two miles from the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50781990.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDN170390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Selsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.