1 bedroom maisonette for saleWhitehall Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
- Reception/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Double bedroom & bathroom suite
- Top floor maisonette with street level entrance
- Share of freehold
- Partly boarded loft space
- Close to town centre
- Communal grounds & residents parking
- EPC Rating C
- 551 Sq. Ft. (51.1 Sq. M)
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Located a stones throw away from Brunel University and Uxbridge Town Centre, this well proportioned first floor one bedroom maisonette would make an ideal first time buy or an addition to the investor’s rental portfolio.
The accommodation comprises a spacious reception/dining room, partly boarded loft space, fitted kitchen, bathroom suite and a double bedroom. Outside there are small communal grounds, residents parking and outside store, big enough for shelves and one or two bicycles.
Whitehall Road is situated off The Greenway, on the outskirts of Uxbridge Town Centre and within easy reach of the multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars, Brunel University and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station. For the commuter the A40/M40 is also close by, as well as Hillingdon Hospital and Heathrow Airport.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50784483.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB161466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.