3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Rings, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees, Durham
- Three Bedroom Town House
- Modern Dining Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Under Floor Heating
- Lounge With Patio Doors Opening To Rear Patio Area / Garden
- Contemporary House Bathroom
- Generously Proportioned En-Suite Shower Room & GF Cloak
- Built 2012 By Taylor Wimpey Approximating To 1160sqft Of Accommodation Spanning Three Floors
- Off Road Parking To Side For Multiple Vehicles
- Lawned Front Garden & Stunning Landscaped Rear Garden
Constructed by Taylor Wimpey in 2012, this immaculate three bedroom Town House provides surprisingly spacious living accommodation set over three floors. Tastefully decorated and meticulously maintained throughout, comprising: entrance hall with storage cupboard, modern dining kitchen with integrated appliances and under floor heating, lounge with patio doors opening onto the rear garden and under stairs cloakroom. To the first floor, one double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, contemporary house bathroom, and a single bedroom currently used as a nursery, whilst to the second floor, a spacious master bedroom suite including a dressing area with built in storage and a generously proportioned shower room. Externally there is a laid to lawn front garden, off road parking for multiple vehicles to the side, and an established landscaped garden which has been laid to lawn with planted borders, patio areas, brick built BBQ and a timber shed. The property is warmed via a gas central heating system and uPVC double glazing throughout and benefits from a security alarm system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50784525.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.