3 bedroom terraced house for saleShacklewell Lane, Dalston, London
- Victorian Terraced House
- Requires Complete Refurbishment
- Vacant Possession, Chain Free
- Scope For Extension & Alteration
- Large Rear Garden
- Excellent Transport Links
Mortgagees in possession are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £940,000 for 50 Shacklewell Lane, Dalston, London, E8 2EY.
Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Next Move, 63-65 Stoke Newington Church Street, London, N16 0AR, 020 7254 9709 before exchange of contracts or within the next 7 days whichever is sooner.
Located in the heart of Dalston, moments from the area's eclectic mix of independent shops, cafes, bars & restaurants, this Victorian mid-terraced house is offered for sale with vacant possession and no onward chain. Requiring refurbishment throughout but offering scope for extension and alteration (subject to consents), the property currently provides two bedrooms, double reception, kitchen & bathroom. The loft space is boarded and boasts a velux window to the rear, whilst the basement provides excellent storage and potential for conversion into further inhabitable space. To the rear is a private garden in need of cultivation. Excellent transport links are nearby, including Dalston Kingsland station and an array of bus links to both City & West End.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27298375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Move, Stoke Newington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.