1 bedroom apartment for saleStratosphere Tower, Stratford, E15
- 18th Floor Apartment
- 567 sqft With Winter Garden
- Aspect: West = The City & Olympic Park
- Residents Concierge Services
- Private residents Gymnasium
- Residents Rooftop Gardens
- Est Service Charge: £3.50 psf
- Est Ground Rent: £350 pa
- Tenure: Leasehold 999 Years
- Completion Due Q4 2017
*PRICED TO SELL* Large high floor one bedroom apartment spread over (567 Sq. Ft) with favorable West views on offer towards The City & Olympic Park. Available in the soon to complete Stratosphere, Stratford, E15. I doubt this will last the weekend at this price!
Stratosphere will set a new level of luxury for the Stratford area with facilities such as 24 hour concierge services, private residents' roof-top garden, Wi-Fi lounge, gymnasium and underfloor heating throughout! Stratford station, including Tube, Overground, DLR and National Rail connections, is only a two-minute walk from the Stratosphere development.
Located in London’s new metropolitan centre and home to the 2012 Olympics, the area’s regeneration has attracted over £12.5bn of investment to date. The scheme itself is situated in close proximity to Stratford International Station and Westfield Stratford (the largest urban shopping centre in Europe). UCL and the London School of Fashion) will also be delivered in 2019.
CROSS RAIL - NEW ELIZABETH LINE SERVICES FROM STRATFORD DUE Q4 2018.
When the full Elizabeth line service commences in 2019, 12 trains per hour will travel from and towards central London during peak periods. These will be all station stopping services replacing the existing metro service.
5 MINS WHITECHAPEL
7 MINS LIVERPOOL STREET
8 MINS CANARY WHARF
15 MINS BOND STREET
Completion due Q1 2018.
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract. Any measurements are for guidance purposes only. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27298397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.