4 bedroom detached house for saleGiles Close, Grange Park, Hedge End
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence
- Contemporary Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area with log burner
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom with Refitted En-Suite
- Detached Double Garage
- Corner Plot with Extensive Garden
- Desired Grange Park Location
- EPC - D
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to market for sale this four bedroom detached family residence located in the much sought after area of Grange Park, Hedge End.
The property boasts an open plan kitchen/living area with feature wood burner and bi-fold doors which open into the conservatory increasing the living space for the modern family. The kitchen has been refitted to the highest of specifications, including integrated wine coolers, dish washer, microwave/combination oven, power sockets, and bin. The downstairs further benefits from a utility room, WC and separate lounge. Ascend to the first floor and there are four bedrooms, master with refitted en-suite and the family bathroom.
Externally the property is situated in the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac, there is a driveway leading to the detached double garage, and side access at both ends of the property. The current owners have landscaped a fantastic garden space which boasts a large decked area with pergola and lighting. There is a a large area laid to patio and an extensive lawned area to the side.
The area of Grange Park, is one of Hedge End's most sought after, featuring good schooling, superstore shopping outlets, and fantastic transport links including the M27 and train station.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this great family home has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50785140.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8175254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.