3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Crescent, Woodlands, Doncaster
- Three bedroom end terrace property
- Lounge Kitchen
- En suite bathroom with white suite
- Good sized rear garden
A three bedroom end terrace family home, close to local transport links and amenities. The property benefits from a lounge, kitchen and a generous front lawned garden.
With a front facing sealed unit door. There is laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 2" max x 17' 11" ( 3.71m max x 5.46m )
With a front and rear facing double glazed windows and two central heating radiators. The focal point of the room is the feature tiled fireplace.
Access to the kitchen, utility room and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Utility Room 10' 2" x 6' 8" plus recess ( 3.10m x 2.03m plus recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window. There is plumbing for a washing machine and a tumble dryer, tiled flooring and a central heating radiator. There is also a useful storage area.
Kitchen Diner 22' 2" x 10' 1" ( 6.76m x 3.07m )
A fitted kitchen with a front facing double glazed bay window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the sink and drainer. There is a breakfast bar, a central heating radiator, space for an american fridge freezer, five ring gas hob with an electric oven and grill and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' max ( 3.94m x 3.05m max )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Access to the en suite.
With a wash hand basin, low level wc and a bath unit with shower over. There is a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 12' 3" max ( 3.10m x 3.73m max )
With a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space. There is a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 4" max ( 2.82m x 2.24m max )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with a pathway. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with a lawn and steps down to a concrete courtyard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50785371.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.