4 bedroom detached house for saleGrove Road, Burton Bradstock, Bridport, Dorset
- Attractive and well appointed individual detached house
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms, Bathroom & 2 En Suite Shower Rooms
- Garage and Parking
- Delightful Well Stocked Gardens - in all about 1/5th Acre
The property is a very attractive and impressive individual detached house with natural Purbeck stone elevations. Under the current ownership since 2011 it has been subject to an extensive programme of refurbishment to a very high standard and the many excellent features include gas fired central heating, bespoke sash timber sealed unit windows, bespoke kitchen with solid wood units and marble worktops plus mercury stainless steel cooker range, hardwood timber conservatory and upgrading of the en suite shower room.
The well proportioned and extremely well presented accommodation features excellent living space and 4 bedrooms, 2 of which have en suite shower rooms.
The house is set in the centre of delightful well stocked gardens and there are distant views towards open countryside.
1) The property came on the market with Humberts in Autumn 2017, although the photographs were taken in the Spring.
2) Planning permission was obtained in the past (now lapsed) for a 1 bedroom ground floor annexe.
The property is set back from the lane and bounded by natural stone walling with double 5-bar gates onto a brick paved driveway, which leads to the
DETACHED GARAGE 17'3" x 9' (5.26m x 2.75m) Wooden doors. Power & light.
The front gardens are attractively laid out with areas of lawn interspersed with a variety of flower beds, trees and shrubs, together with a stone pathway to the front door. Pedestrian side gates to both sides.
The rear gardens are well laid out, fully enclosed with a good sized lawn, numerous trees and shrubs and a large adjoining paved terrace.
The House enjoys possibly one of the best locations in the village of Burton Bradstock. Grove Road is a peaceful and picturesque no-through land forming of the Conservation Area. The house overlooks the Mill Leat and open countryside with delightful walking opportunities on the Mill Leat/River Bride.
Burton Bradstock is one of West's Dorset most popular villages and the centre is famous for its picturesque stone and thatched cottages. The excellent facilities include a garage/shop, post office, public houses, village hall and primary school. There is a Natural Trust beach with a well-known café/bistro located on the stunning World Heritage Jurassic Coast.
The thriving historic market town of Bridport and popular coastal resorts of West Bay, Lyme Bay and Weymouth are all within 10 - 20 minutes driving distance. The lovely estate village of Abbotsbury with its Swannery is just along the coastal road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50786028.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI150173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.