1 bedroom cottage for saleHigher Market Street, Penryn
- Arguably Penryn's most attractive opeway
- Grade II listed character cottage
- Chain free
- Heart of the Town
- In need of modernisation and improvement
- One bedroom
- Gas central heating
- Competitively priced
- Traffic free location
- Superb starter home or bolt hole
This pretty but compact one bedroom Grade II listed cottage is, in our opinion, located along one of, if not the most attractive opeways in Penryn town. Enjoying a traffic-free location just a stone's throw from the centre of the town, the property is being offered chain free and requires some modernisation and improvement.
We know finding cottages in the Falmouth/Penryn area for this price range is very difficult so if this is of interest, please contact us as soon as possible to arrange a viewing.
13' 0'' x 12' 0'' (3.96m x 3.65m) maximum measurements
Front aspect sash window. Radiator and stairs to first floor.
12' 6'' x 4' 3'' (3.81m x 1.29m) maximum measurements
With skylight. Wall and base units with worktops over incorporating stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Cooker space. Space for fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Extractor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Rear aspect window. Radiator. Airing cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler.
13' 3'' x 9' 11'' (4.04m x 3.02m) maximum measurements
Front aspect window. Radiator. Access to loft space.
Low flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower fitment over. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Extractor.
From the centre of Penryn town walk down the hill towards the Marina. Bank Cottages is a small opeway adjacent to the town clock on the right hand side and as you walk under the archway the door to 27b Higher Market Street will be found a few steps along on the left.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7967714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MAP Estate Agents, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.