4 bedroom detached house for saleStanhorn Grove, Felpham, Bognor Regis, PO22
- 2,233 Sqft Extended Detached House
- Dual Aspect Sitting Room
- Well Appointed Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Stunning Family Room
- Study/Play Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Facility And Three Further Double Bedrooms
- South-Westerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Double Garage And Driveway
An impressive four double bedroom detached house situated on a generous plot on the popular William's Gate development in Felpham. EPC-B
The property offers well proportioned accommodation, which includes a recent extension creating a magnificent kitchen, dining room and family area. On the ground floor, there is also a dual aspect sitting room, study/play room and cloakroom.
On the first floor, there are four double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite facility. There is also a family bathroom/shower room on the first floor.
Outside, to the front of the property is a driveway providing parking for a number of vehicles, which leads to a double garage. As mentioned previously, the property enjoys a good size garden, which is of a south-westerly aspect.
An internal inspection of this property is thoroughly recommended to appreciate the quality and size of the accommodation.
Situated on the William's Gate development to the north of Felpham village, which affords access via a footpath to Felpham village. Felpham offers a wide range of local facilities including schools, sports centre and swimming pool, golf club and a range of useful shops. Felpham sailing club and Middleton sports club are also close by.
An extended executive style detached house situated on a popular modern development.
Sitting Room 16'7 (5.05m) x 14'2 (4.32m)
Family Room 18'6 (5.64m) x 11'5 (3.48m)
Kitchen/Dining Room 21'9 (6.63m) x 13'5 (4.09m)
Utility 6'3 (1.91m) x 5'3 (1.6m)
Study/Play Room 9'3 (2.82m) x 9'1 (2.77m)
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 15'8 (4.78m) x 12'2 (3.71m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 15'7 (4.75m) x 9'3 (2.82m)
Bedroom 3 11'5 (3.48m) x 10'9 (3.28m)
Bedroom 4 13'4 (4.06m) x 8'10 (2.69m)
Family Bathroom/Shower Room
Double Garage 20'1 (6.12m) x 19'9 (6.02m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50787081.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 256579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Middleton-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.