2 bedroom terraced house for saleAbbott Street, Hexthorpe, Doncaster
- Guide price £50,000-£60,000
- Two double bedrooms, Attic room
- Lounge, Kitchen and utility room
- Rear yard
Guide price £50,000-£60,000 This spacious two bedroom mid terrace house situated in the popular residential location, close to local amenities and transport links.
With a front facing sealed unit door. There is also a central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 5" x 12' 2" to the recess ( 3.48m x 3.71m to the recess )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with tiled back.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.25m x 3.38m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is access to the cellar.
The property has two cellars with light and power.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 12' ( 3.73m x 3.66m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas cooker point, splashback tiling and a tiled floor.
Utility Room 6' 6" x 9' 3" ( 1.98m x 2.82m )
With a side facing sealed unit door. There is plumbing for a washing machine, a gas central heating boiler and base units, providing extra storage space.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
With access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 12' 2" to the recess ( 3.48m x 3.71m to the recess )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a feature cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' to the recess ( 2.84m x 2.74m to the recess )
With a double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Stairs rise to the attic room.
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level wc, hand wash basin and a claw foot bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. There is a chrome heated towel rail, tiling to the walls and floor.
To the front of the property is a rear yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50787672.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.