4 bedroom detached house for saleBlossom Grove, Whittle-le-Woods, Chorley, PR6
- Stunning Detached Family Home
- Private Electric Gated Community
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Breath-Taking Open Plan Living Kitchen
- Bay Fronted Lounge
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Private & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double Width Drive & Garage
- Access To Amenities & Transport Links
- Must Be Viewied!
Located in the head of a private electric gated community, this outstanding detached family home is superbly presented throughout and is handily positioned for well-renowned schooling, transport links and local countryside walks. The property has been recently improved to include a simply breath-taking open plan living kitchen with electric underfloor heating which extends into the entrance hall. The property features four well-proportioned bedrooms (en-suite to Master) a spacious bay fronted lounge, two piece cloakroom/WC and a family bathroom. Outside there is generously sized, private and enclosed rear garden, which has been landscaped and offers a fantastic area for al-fresco dining and child's play. There is ample off street parking via a double width drive and an attached garage. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer and the privacy of this splendid home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50788353.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8222338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.