2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Boulevard, Edenthorpe, Doncaster
- Well presented two bedroom dorma bungalow
- Spacious lounge with french doors
- Dining kitchen, Two double bedrooms
- Downstairs bathroom
- Front and rear gardens, Off road parking, Garage
Guide Price £150,000-£170,000 This spacious two double bedroom dorma bungalow is situated in this sought after location in Edenthorpe. The property benefits from front and rear gardens, off road parking and a garage.
A front facing wooden door gives access to the entrance hall. There is an understairs storage cupboard and stairs rising to the first floor.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.45m )
A good sized room with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' 7" x 11' 3" to the recess ( 4.75m x 3.43m to the recess )
A well presented lounge with rear facing double glazed french doors, that overlook the rear garden. The focal point of the room is the cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth. There is laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Kitchen 14' 8" x 8' 5" ( 4.47m x 2.57m )
With a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas hob and electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. There is a pantry and laminate flooring.
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a hand wash basin, low level wc and bath with shower attachment. There is an extractor fan, tiling to the floor and coving to the ceiling.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Bedroom One 14' x 10' 1" inc wardrobes ( 4.27m x 3.07m inc wardrobes )
A double room with a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There are wardrobes providing hanging and storage space. There is also laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
With a double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There are wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with lawn and shrubs. There is a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with a patio area and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50788854.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.