2 bedroom flat for sale50/3 Boswall Avenue, Boswall, Edinburgh EH5 2EB
- Bright first floor flat in tree-lined setting
- Ideal first home or letting opportunity
- 2-windowed living/dining room and separate kitchen with storeroom off
- 2 double bedrooms and bright bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Scope for further improvements
- Yards away from Ferry Road Path
- EPC D
Tel Agent 0131 229 3399 or 0759 58 20611
In an extremely peaceful location, this first floor flat would make an ideal first home or letting opportunity. It is very warm and sunny having a triple aspect, double glazing and gas central heating. This is a well-proportioned property providing a very practical layout (69 sqm) with the potential for further cosmetic improvements. There is a comfortable living/dining room, separate kitchen (with handy store room off), 2 double bedrooms and bright bathroom featuring white sanitary ware. The building has a communal garden to the rear whilst the street offers ample unrestricted parking. The carpets and kitchen appliances are included in the sale price.
The property has been valued at £130,000 and lies in Council Tax Band B. To view telephone Agents 0131 229 3399 (or 075958 20611 outwith office hours).
Boswall Avenue is a quiet residential setting with numerous mature trees and a pleasant mixture of cottage-style villas and flats. It is only a few minutes’ walk away from Goldenacre/Ferry Road along which excellent bus services operate. There are ample local amenities including schools, pre-school facilities and large supermarkets. Edinburgh’s City Centre is approximately 2 – 3 miles away.
1.83m x 1.36m
A bright bathroom with white suite plus shower attachment.
5.2m x 3.3m
A bright and spacious living room with ample space for furniture, dual aspect, gas fire and built-in cupboard
2.43m x 2.66m
A fitted kitchen with window to rear, hob, oven and hood. Access door to handy store room (1.65 x 0.82m) with small window
3.43m x 4.6m
A large double bedroom with windows to front.
3.4m x 2.98m
A second double bedroom with window to front and small built-in cupboard
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50788965.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 96334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.