2 bedroom terraced house for saleRamsay Hill, East Kilbride, Glasgow, G74
- Two Bed Mid Terraced Villa
- Floored Loft Area
- Spacious And Bright Living Area
- EPC = E
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Bathroom Electric Shower
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Double Glazing
* Two Bed Mid Terraced Villa
* Floored Loft Area
* Spacious and Bright Living Area
* Feature Fireplace
* Fitted Kitchen
* Modern Fitted Bathroom with Electric Shower
* Front and Rear Gardens
Your Move are delighted to bring this beautifully presented two bedroom villa to the market in the quiet area of Calderwood in East Kilbride. The property is presented in a true walk-in condition. The Living area is spacious and bright with a feature fireplace with windows to both front and rear. Kitchen provides a selection of wall and base units with a gas hob and electric oven. The upper level presents two double bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom with electric shower. The loft area has been floored throughout and a velux window has been fitted. Rear garden benefits from raised decking area to rear of garden with hedge surround providing privacy. Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating. EPC Rating = Band E
Situated within the popular location of Calderwood in East Kilbride providing ease of access and walking distance to local amenities including Supermarket; Library; Public House, etc. East of access to all main exit routes. East Kilbride also boasts a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, bars and restaurants, multiplex cinema, ice rink, bowling green, Hairmyres Hospital, Dollan Aqua Centre, several sports centres, golf courses and numerous other recreational facilities.
We would highly recommend you to view this property to enable you to truly appreciate what it has to offer. Call us today to arrange a viewing to avoid disappointment.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50789418.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528712099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.