Studio apartment for saleThe Spire, 2 Hertsmere Road, West India Quay, London, E14
- Europe's tallest residential building
- 67 floors
- Completing late 2020
- Prime site
- Situated on West Canary Wharf
- Canary Wharf / River Thames views on selected apartments
- 35th floor private residents lounge
- 10,000 sq ft roof terrace
- 4 mins walk to West India quay DLR
- 4 mins walk to new 2019 cross rail station
JLL are proud to present its latest scheme completing late 2020 - The Spire in Canary Wharf – by fortune 500 company “ Greenland Holdings”
The Spire London will be Western Europe’s tallest residential tower, standing just over 235 metres tall (approximately 771 feet), with 67 floors, and will offer unrivalled views across London and the Southeast.
Rising 67 floors above the listed buildings of West India Quay’s historic waterside, Spire London will offer unrivalled and protected panoramic views of London. Imaginatively designed, with living, community and children’s play spaces of exceptional quality, Spire London truly is life inspired. Offering a selection of One, Two, Three bedroom apartments and penthouses Spire London will be a new landmark on the City skyline.
On the 35th floor the Saffron Club offers an entire floor of private member amenities, to include gym, swimming pool, spa, library, meeting rooms and private bar and dining club. The leisure suites located on the 2nd and 3rd floor offer generous roof terraces, children’s play area and a music and games room.
Canary Wharf lies at the heart of the capitals highly-connected transport hub with access to the Jubilee Line on the London underground, its own network of DLR stations and immediate road, river and air access. In 2018 Canary Wharf Crossrail station will add the rapid-transit east-west Elizabeth Line to travel options.
We have a selection of other homes available, for more information please contact our New Homes Development Sales Team on +44 (0)20 7087 5111 or Residential@eu.jll.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN170503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.