3 bedroom detached house for saleBridport Way, Braintree
- Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Extended and Refurbished Throughout
- Double Width Driveway and Garage
- Bespoke Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Double Glazed and Central Heating
- Council Tax Band D
GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000. A stunning three bedroom detached family home which has been extended ad refurbished to a very high standard.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, cloakroom, spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, en suite and family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, bespoke kitchen, double width driveway leading to a detached garage and rear garden.
Double glazed door to front, opaque double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
Lounge 17' 5" x 11' 7" ( 5.31m x 3.53m )
Two double glazed French doors to garden, vaulted ceiling, two Velux windows, radiator, feature fireplace with inset electric fire, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 15' 5" max plus recess x 11' 10" ( 4.70m max plus recess x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, under stair storage.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 21' 2" x 9' ( 6.45m x 2.74m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, bespoke rang of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space for range cooker, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated microwave, double gazed door to side.
Double glazed window to rear, access to loft space, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to side, walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 6' 6" ( 2.72m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, enclosed panelled bath with hot and cold mixer taps and shower attachment over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled walls and flooring.
Patio area, further decked seating rea, lawn area, flower and shrub displays, enclosed by panelled fencing.
Driveway for two cars leading to a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50792613.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR103629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.