3 bedroom terraced house for saleTemple Way, Heybridge, Maldon
- Three Bedrooms
- Ground Floor WC plus Ensuite to Master
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen & Dining Area
- Garage & Parking
Located on the DESIRABLE BLACKWATER PARK DEVELOPMENT in West Heybridge, offering convenient access to Tesco Superstore as well as picturesque walks at Beeleigh, is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED and thoughtfully modernised THREE BEDROOM home, boasting CONSERVATORY EXTENSION and GARAGE plus parking.
Blackwater Park is situated North West of Maldon, a development of modern houses positioned just off the by-pass providing convenient access both into and out of town, as well as to nearby Tesco Superstore as well as other local shops. The position offers the convenience of town living whilst also being on the doorstep of some stunning countryside, such as the picturesque walks along the river to Beeleigh with it's famed abbey and Beeleigh Falls. This three bedroom property has been modernised and remodeled by the current owner, opening the kitchen into the dining area and main hall to give a spacious open plan feel upon entering the property. Beyond this a well proportioned lounge opens onto a sizeable conservatory extension. The accommodation further comprises a ground floor cloakroom, three bedrooms with ensuite to the master, and a mode rn refitted bathroom. The property is situated just off the road on a private drive with shared access to parking and a garage, with the option of converting the properties frontage to further parking.
If you're looking to buy an exceptional home in a most popular area, please call William H Brown Estate Agents in Maldon today to view this property.
Part Glazed Door To :-
Tile floor, door to cloakroom, open to :-
Dining Area 10' 8" max x 9' 3" ( 3.25m max x 2.82m )
Tiled flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, open to :-
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.31m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, stylish fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in wood effect surfaces with tiled splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Built in oven with gas hob and extractor over, space for appliances.
Double glazed UPVC window to front, white suite comprising low level WC and corner basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 9" ( 4.24m x 3.28m )
Double glazed UPVC window and French doors to rear opening onto the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.28m )
Edwardian style pitched roof conservatory of dwarf brick wall and UPVC double glazed construction with French doors to rear opening onto the garden.
Loft access, doors to :-
Bedroom One 10' 11" + recess x 8' 8" + recess ( 3.33m + recess x 2.64m + recess )
Double glazed UPVC windows to front, built in double wardrobe, radiators, door to :-
Double glazed UPVC window to front, white suite comprising corner shower, low level WC and pedestal basin, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" + recess x 8' 1" ( 2.57m + recess x 2.46m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.69m x 1.70m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Stylish modern white suite comprising 'P' shaped bath, low level WC and vanity basin. Part tiled walls, radiator.
Lawned frontage with hedge borders and mature tree. Potential for conversion in to further off road parking.
Enclosed by panel fence, predominantly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders and gated rear access to parking and garage area.
Single garage in block with up and over door and eaves storage.
Allocated parking space within communal parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50792976.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.