2 bedroom terraced house for saleCorsham Road, Paignton, Devon, TQ4
- Two double bedrooms & versatile loft room
- Popular location. Walking distance to town, cafes & beaches
- Front & rear gardens with maintained service lane
- Double gated rear access - potential off street parking
- On street parking
- Bespoke solid wood fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating & combi boiler
- Double glazing
Entrance Lobby 1.17m x 0.92m
Living Room 3.91m (measured into bay) x 3.45 (measured into alcove)
Kitchen/Diner (former dining room) 3.96m x 3.17m
Utility/Workroom (former kitchen) 3.25m x 3.17m
Rear Porch 1.98m x 0.92m
Lean to garden room
Family Bathroom 3.28m x 2.36m
Bedroom One 3.73m x 2.69m
Bedroom Two 4.52m x 3.30m (fixed staircase rises to loft room)
Loft Room 3.56m x 3.45m
Modest step off from garden with path leading to front door
Charming rear garden with patio area to sit and a timber built store to the rear. Gated access to the lane behind which affords the opportunity subject to obtaining any necessary consents of creating off street parking as a number of neighbours have.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50793198.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.