4 bedroom town house for saleNettlecroft, West Green, Barnsley
- 4 bedrooms
- End town house
- No chain
- Cul de sac
- £135,000 - £145,000
Situated on this modern development in a cul de sac position is this spacious, 4 bedroomed town house with gas central heating, double glazing where stated and off road parking.
Situated on this modern development in a cul de sac position is this spacious, 4 bedroomed town house with gas central heating, double glazing where stated and off road parking. The property is offered for sale with no vendor chain involved and a viewing is highly recommended. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, wc, dining kitchen, lounge, first floor landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom, second floor landing, master bedroom and en suite. Outside there is off road parking to the front and garden to the rear.
With a spindled staircase rising to all floors, radiator and side facing double glazed entrance door.
With a two piece suite comprising of low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin, there is tiled splash back, radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 4" x 14' 2" into bay window ( 4.37m x 4.32m into bay window )
There is coving to the ceiling, TV point, radiator, side facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed French style doors giving access to the garden.
Dining Kitchen 14' 3" x 13' 1" into bay window ( 4.34m x 3.99m into bay window )
With an extensive range of wall and base units, single bowl sink, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated appliances including fridge, freezer and dishwasher, there is plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler, tiled floor, tiled splash backs, down lights to the ceiling, radiator and a front facing double glazed bay window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 12' 4" to wardrobe fronts x 8' 8" ( 3.76m to wardrobe fronts x 2.64m )
With a range of fitted wardrobes to one wall, radiator and two front facing double glazed windows.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 6' 3" ( 3.25m x 1.91m )
With radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
With radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Having a three piece suite comprising of a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower set over, there are tiled splash backs, downlights to the ceiling, extractor fan, radiator and side facing double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
Giving access to the master suite.
Master Bedroom 14' 2" to wardrobe fronts x 12' 5" to wardrobe fronts ( 4.32m to wardrobe fronts x 3.78m to wardrobe fronts )
With access to the loft, a range of fitted wardrobes and drawer units, there are sloping ceilings, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
This larger than average en suite has a three piece suite comprising a vanity wash hand basin, low flush wc and shower cubicle, there is tiling to the walls and floor, access to the eaves storage, downlights to the ceiling, extractor fan and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the propertry is off road parking and to the rear is an enclosed garden with decked area, lawn and external lighting.
Proceed from the roundabout on Burton Road heading towards the Cudworth roundabout, turn right on to West Green Avenue, right on to Daycroft and right again on to Nettlecroft where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50793743.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL109807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.