3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCottersloe Road, Norton
- Exceptional Bay Fronted 1930's Built Semi Detached House in a Lovely Spot
- Within Easy Walking Distance of Norton Green & High Street
- Extended & Remodelled to Create a Lovely Large Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Parking at the Front For up to Three Cars & an Attractive Rear Garden
- Smart Modern Shaker Style Kitchen Units & Some Built-in Appliances
- Three Bedrooms & Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Take a moment to have a look at what we have found for you here! This exceptional 1930's built bay fronted style semi detached house with NO CHAIN is strides ahead of the competition and is definitely worthy of a viewing. Recently extended and remodelled, the ground floor has a lovely large open plan living/dining/kitchen with modern Shaker style units and some built in appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms and a modern white bathroom.
Outside, the front garden has been block paved to create some really useful car parking space and there is an attractive garden to the rear.
Other features include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50794086.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.