1 bedroom apartment for saleBaltimore Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14
- One bedroom apartment
- Size: 489 Sq. ft.
- Level: 2nd floor
- Balcony: Courtyard aspect
- Currently Let out
- Resident Health Club (Gym, swimming pool, boxing ring)
- 24 hour Concierge & Security
- Moments to Crossharbour & South Quay DLR
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
Spacious and modern, 2nd floor one bedroom apartment (489 Sq.ft.) with balcony (56 Sq. Ft.) comprises entrance hall with storage, generous living/dining room, kitchen with integrated appliances and balcony with views overlooking the beaufiully landscaped courtyard garden.
Residents of Baltimore Wharf will connect within a 2 minute walk at Crossharbour DLR for travel to the City or 10 minute at Canary Wharf’s Jubilee Line for travel to Westminster and the West End.
Please contact our Sales Team to request the full information pack.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2387747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.