2 bedroom apartment for saleMythop Court, Mythop Road, Marton, FY4
Withdrawn from Market
- Super Stylish Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan Diner
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom Suite
- Parking, Intercom Access, Viewing A Must
- Double Glazing, Modern Electric Heating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
INNER HALLWAY Central to the property is a spacious entrance hallway with Karndean flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, two built in storage cupboards.
LOUNGE/DINER 22' 4" x 12' 9" (6.81m x 3.9m) Beautifully spacious lounge/diner with double glazed bay windows to front & side, a further double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, door to:
KITCHEN 7' 10" x 7' 4" (2.4m x 2.24m) Fitted with a modern matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, concealed up-lighting, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring ceramic with extractor hood over, double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 10' 4" x 10' 2" (3.16m x 3.12m) Double glazed window to side, Karndean flooring, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 8' 7" x 8' 4" (2.62m x 2.55m) Double glazed window to side, Karndean flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM Fitted with a stylish three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin with Bluetooth LED mirror overhead and low-level WC, double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, Karndean flooring, decorative ceiling and tiled walls.
EXTERNALLY Surrounding the property are communal well maintained lawned gardens, to the rear of the property is allocated and visitor parking.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.