4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCowbit Road, Spalding
Withdrawn from Market
- A Significant Half of a Grade II* Mid 18th Century Mansion House
- Overlooking The River Welland in Spalding's Conservation Area
- Wonderfully Proportioned Georgian Rooms Ideal for Entertaining
- High Ceilings, Ornate Cornicing, Carved Balustrading and Sash Windows
- Well Maintained and Tastefully Decorated and Furnished Throughout
- Drawing Room, Grand Dining Room, Sitting Room, Study & Garden Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen, Utility Room and a Range of Useable, Tanked Cellars
- Four Bedrooms with Two En-Suites and a Further Family Shower Room
- Landscaped Rear Garden, Partially Walled, Leading to Double Coach House
- The Accommodation extends to 3,432 sq. ft.
NO UPWARD CHAIN
A striking significant half of a Grade II* mid 18th century Mansion House overlooking the river Welland in Spalding's conservation area.
Westbourne House comprises: kitchen, garden room, sitting room, dining hall, drawing room, study, gym, cellar, four bedrooms, two en-suites and a family bathroom.
The property also offers garage, off street parking and landscaped rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50810523.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587010768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North & West Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.