3 bedroom detached house for sale26 Sanderson's Grove, Tranent, EH33 1JY
- Exceptional modern detached villa on small modern estate
- Hall, Sittingroom with patio doors, diningroom
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances, WC
- Master bedroom with en suite, two further bedrooms
- Showerroom with 2 piece suite and separate shower
- Gardens to front and rear. Integrated garage and driveway
- Gas central heating, double glazing, security alarm
- EPC Band C, Council tax band E
By appt tel Agents 0131 665 3131
This is a generously proportioned (106m sq) detached villa, built in 1995, offering flexible family accommodation within a small modern estate. The property is in superb decorative order throughout and benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and security alarm system. The accommodation comprises, at ground floor level, entrance hall, large dual aspect sittingroom with patio doors to rear garden, diningroom, superb modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, and a rear hall with WC. On the upper floor is the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en suite showerroom, two further double bedrooms, both with storage and a family showerroom with modern two piece white suite and separate shower cabinet. There is a generous front garden which has a driveway providing off street parking for a number of cars and leads to the integral garage with power, light and plumbing. A gate leads around the house to the large enclosed garden which has a lawn, and paved patio areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50813148.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 96276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.