2 bedroom flat for saleAlbert Road, Leyton
- GUIDE PRICE £420,000 - £440,000
- LOCATED DIRECTLY OFF FRANCIS ROAD
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR CONVERSION
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- EXCELLENT LEASE ( 112 YEARS )
- CLOSE TO LEYTON/LEYTONSTONE UNDER GROUND STATIONS
- NEWLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO GOOD LOCAL SCHOOLS
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
** GUIDE PRICE £420,000 - £440,000 ** ALLEN DAVIES are delighted to offer FOR SALE this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR CONVERSION, the property is well located for the delights of FRANCIS ROAD, LEYTONSTONE UNDERGROUND STATION and GOOD LOCAL SCHOOLS. The property would make the PERFECT FIRST TIME PURCHASE and in our has it all, a FANTASTIC LOCATION, GREAT LEASE and IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT, our advice is to not MISS OUT on this one, to secure a slot on the OPEN DAY please give the office a call on 0208 5392121.
RECEPTION - 14'0" (4.27m) x 13'0" (3.96m) Into Bay
BEDROOM 1 - 11'0" (3.35m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
KITCHEN - 7'0" (2.13m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
BEDROOM 2 - 9'0" (2.74m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.