3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDark Street Lane, Plymouth
- Three bed semi-detached
- Driveway with ample parking and detached Garage
- Walking distance to the Ridgeway
- Enclosed private rear garden
- Modern bathroom
- Modern fitted kitchen - dining room
- A must view property
This three bed semi detached house is situated in a sought after location and within walking distance to the Ridgeway.
Private enclosed rear garden and beautifully appointed throughout.
This three bed semi detached house is situated in a prime location and is within walking distance to the Ridgeway. Parking for three cars on a private driveway with the added bonus of a detached garage. Refurbished through to a very high standard by the current owners. This property is bright, airy and modern with good size private rear gardens. Call 01752 344349 to book your viewing and really appreciate this property.
Enter via a UPVC double glazed door into entrance hall. Stairs leading to first floor landing. Plain plastered walls, plain plastered ceiling and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 1" x 11' 8" ( 4.29m x 3.56m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation with pleasant views of the front garden. Plain plastered walls and ceiling. Modern wall mounted electric fire and radiator. Door leading into Kitchen/Diner.
Kitchen/dining Room 23' 9" x 14' 1" ( 7.24m x 4.29m )
Beautifully modern kitchen diner with fully integrated appliances. Selection of high gloss wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces and glass splash backs. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink unit with mixer tap. UPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation over looking the rear garden. UPVC double glazed doors leading to rear garden. Feature breakfast bar, sunken spot lights and a wall mounted boiler housed in a cupboard. Door leading to large walk in storage area.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to all three bedrooms and bathroom. UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
UPVC obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect. Modern fitted bathroom comprising of a P shaped bath with shower over and screen. concealed sink unit with mixer tap and a concealed low level WC. Tiled floor and walls with spot lights and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 9' 4" ( 4.11m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation with far reaching views. Smooth walls and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden. Smooth walls and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 5' 4" ( 2.24m x 1.63m )
UPVC Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Detached garage with up and over door and parking for three cars.
The front garden is laid to lawn with steps leading down to front door. The rear garden is fully enclosed with feather boarding fence panels and mostly laid to lawn. Decking area with space for garden furniture.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50815437.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PYP102196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.