4 bedroom detached house for saleBlack Brook Close, Heapey, Chorley, PR6
- Immaculately Presented Family Home
- Full Sized double fronted Garage
- No Chain Delay
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Substantial Rear Garden
- Countryside Views
- Head of Cul-De-Sac Location
- Popular Residential Area
- Galleried Landing
* No onward chain * Presented to market in 'turn key' condition and a credit to the current owners, this immaculate four bedroom detached house must be viewed to appreciate the condition, location and substantial garden plot on offer. Located on a popular residential estate, in a head of cul-de-sac location with open aspect countryside views to rear, the property is superbly positioned for those seeking a rural lifestyle, although is in fact within a couple of miles from motorway networks for those looking to commute. The landscaped and manicured rear garden is something to behold, being of considerable size and featuring an extensive timber decked terrace, ideal for Summer evening entertaining and al-fresco dining. The lawn is ideal for child's play and the view is fantastic. The house itself has many desirable features including four double bedrooms, galleried landing, three separate reception rooms, luxury bathroom & en-suite shower room and a fitted kitchen, utility and cloaks/WC. There is parking for several vehicles on the large block paved driveway with a full sized double fronted garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50815788.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7820041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.