5 bedroom detached house for saleDriffield Way, Sugar Way, Peterborough
- Detached property
- Five bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Two ensuites
- 17 ft 8" Master Bedroom
- 19ft kitchen/Diner
- Well presented throughout
- Double garage
* 17 ft 8" Master bedroom
* 19ft kitchen/diner
* Double garage
* Two reception rooms
* Sought after location
* Two ensuites
Part double glazed entrance door to:
Double radiator, stairs, doors to:
4.72m x 3.40m (15'6" x 11'2") plus bay. PVCu bay window to front, two double radiators.
2.77m x 2.87m (9'1" x 9'5") maximum plus bay. PVCu bay window to front, double radiator.
Fitted with two piece suite wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, double radiator.
2.77m x 5.84m (9'1" x 19'2") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, fitted eye level double oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, PVCu double glazed patio door to garden, door to:
2.77m x 1.68m (9'1" x 5'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base units with work space over, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, double radiator, part double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Built-in boiler cupboard housing boiler system, stairs, doors to:
L Shaped room 3.73m x 4.09m (12'3" x 13'5") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
1.63m x 1.52m (5'4" x 5'). Fitted with three piece suite with recessed tiled shower enclosure with fitted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level, WC and tiled splashbacks, PVCu obscure double glazed window to rear, double radiator.
3.81m x 3.12m (12'6" x 10'3") plus door recess. PVCu double glazed window to front, double radiator.
2.84m x 2.26m (9'4" x 7'5"). PVCu double glazed window to the rear, single radiator, built-in wardrobe with shelf and hanging rail.
2.77m x 2.26m (9'1" x 7'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front, double radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite with bath with hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, PVCu obscure double glazed window to front, double radiator.
Second Floor Landing
5.38m x 4.75m (17'8" x 15'7"). PVCu double glazed dormer window to front, two double radiators, sloping ceiling with two Velux roof windows to the rear, doors to:
PVCu double glazed dormer window to front.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite with recessed tiled shower enclosure with fitted shower over and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled surround, low-level and WC, double radiator, sloping ceiling with Velux roof window to the rear.
Generous enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn, with a variety of plants, shrubs and trees, sun patio, slabbed foot paths leading to rear gate and to double garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50816034.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.