2 bedroom flat for saleSt. Bernards Gate, Connolly House, Hanwell, UB1
- Two Bedroom / Two Bathroom apartment (762 sq ft)
- 1st floor with 131 sq ft balcony over the gardens
- Completion: February 2018 (contract assignment)
- Not on Help to buy
- Secure Bicycle Storage
- Service Charge - £1.79- £1.81 per sq ft
- Ground Rent - £350 pa
- Leasehold: 999 years
Moving City are delighted to offer this brand new (off plan) re-sale in Connolly House, St Bernards Gate.This lovely 762 sq ft apartment is situated on the 1st floor comprising 2 good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, two bathrooms, open-plan kitchen with BOSCH applicances, reception room and balcony.
The development is handily placed for Heathrow with an 11 minute commute, also accessible to Liverpool Street 22 minutes and Stratford 30 minutes. Situated in Ealing - A great investment for the future cross rail.
The images displayed are to represent the style and quality of the build. Internal pictures are of the marketing suite and may differ in layout and size than the advertised property.
Service charge: £1.796 - £1.816 psft per annum (estimated)
Ground Rent: £250 pa
Leasehold: 999 Years
Not available on Help to Buy
Please call us today to request full details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2387838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.