2 bedroom terraced house for saleLower Dale Road, Derby
- Two Bedrooms
- Through Lounge/Diner
- Fitted Kitchen
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close to Shops
- No Chain
- Viewings Recommended
A well presented two bedroom mid terrace house in a popular location offering no chain. The property benefits from having a porch, through lounge/diner, a fitted kitchen, an upstairs bathroom, two bedrooms and a low maintenance enclosed rear garden. Viewings are highly recommended.
A well presented two bedroom mid terrace house in a popular location offering no chain. The property benefits from having a porch, through lounge/diner, a fitted kitchen, an upstairs bathroom, two bedrooms and a low maintenance enclosed rear garden. The property is close to local shops and schools and offers convenient access to the City Centre. Viewings are highly recommended.
Entrance via door to the side into the porch with a window to the front and door leading to the lounge/diner.
27'8 x 11'5 - Having double glazed windows to the front and rear, television point, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor and door giving access to the kitchen.
13'7 x 6'5 - A fitted kitchen with a range of eye and base level units with toll top work surface, a fitted stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, fitted electric oven with four ring gas hob and hood extractor fan, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, radiator, window to the side and door leading to the rear porch.
With a door giving access to the rear garden.
Having access to the bedrooms and a built in storage cupboard.
11'4 x 11'11 - Having a window to the rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes and a door to the bathroom.
9' x 6'5 - Having a window to the front, radiator and built in wardrobes.
A fitted four piece bathroom suite with a panelled bath, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, tiled walls, radiator and window to the rear.
To the front there in an enclosed forecourt. To the rear there is a low maintenance rear garden with a decked area, patio and an arrangement of shrubs and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50817951.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.