3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChurch Place, Off South Street, Bridport, Dorset
- Brand new end of terrace house
- Select new courtyard development in Bridport town centre
- Excellent specification. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Allocated parking space
- Available February 2018
The period style homes have been carefully designed in keeping with the conservation area and local architecture of Bridport with a mixture of Purbeck stone, brick and render elevations.
Plots 1, 2 and 3 are converted from a late 19th Century Grade II Listed Building, and some of the properties around the courtyard will enjoy views over the town, St. Mary's Church and the surrounding hills.
Constructed or converted to a very high standard, the well thought out and generous specification features:
* 10 year Warranty (Plots 1-3 Protek, Plots 4-14 NHBC)
* Gas fired central heating
* Fully fitted kitchen with hob, oven, cooker hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer (supplied by Howdens)
* Attractive fully tiled bathroom and shower rooms (supplied by Porcelanosa)
* Floor coverings to kitchens and bathrooms
* Down lighters to kitchens
* Timber double glazed windows and doors to new properties
* Allocated parking spaces (including 6 car ports)
* Private stores and door entry systems for apartments
* Communal bin store
* TV points to principal rooms
* Very high energy efficiency
* Fenced/walled gardens finished with top soil, turf and small paved terrace (Plots 4-12)
* Small outside areas (Plots 1-3)
* Wood burner (Plot 1)
* Crittall single glazing with secondary glazing system to converted houses
BRIDPORT & SURROUNDING AREAS
Church Place is ideally situated in a very convenient town centre location within only a few minutes' walk from South Street, East Street and the town centre. It is fairly quiet with no passing traffic and away from main roads. The delightful water meadows, bordered by the River Asker, are also very nearby providing attractive walking opportunities.
Bridport is a charming and historic market town famed for its wide Georgian streets. There is an excellent range of independent shops and thriving Arts Centre, cinema/entertainment venue and galleries. Bridport is now well known for its food culture with many excellent cafes and restaurants together with a very popular farmers' market. The town has been awarded Beacon town status for promoting high quality local food. The bustling street market is held every Wednesday and Saturday. Excellent community facilities include: nursery, primary and senior schools, a newly built health centre and local hospital, superb leisure centre with swimming pool, gym and sports fields. Tennis, bowls and rowing are also available. Bridport has many clubs and associations.
Bridport is recognised as a gateway town for the World Heritage site of the Jurassic Coast and the coastal/beach resort of West Bay is very nearby.
The development has been undertaken by Nest Homes Ltd.
MEASUREMENTS & ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATINGS
Please refer to our individual plot particulars. (All floor areas stated are gross internal areas)
Houses and parking spaces - Freehold
Apartments - 999 year lease with Freehold share
Car ports - 999 year lease with Freehold share.
The plots are available to purchase by reservation with a £500 non-refundable deposit. Conditional on contracts being exchanged within a set time frame and completion by agreement.
Strictly through Humberts (for health and safety reasons - accompanied access only and not available until late 2017).
All main services
A management company will be formed for the upkeep of the communal areas
Dorset County Council - 01305 221100
West Dorset District Council - 01305 251010
Bridport Town Council - 01308 456722
Floor and site plans for illustrative purposes only - not to scale. The positions, size of doors, windows, applicances, other features and boundaries are approximate only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI170364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.