4 bedroom detached house for saleLower Longlands, Tipton, DY4
Offers in Region of
- Epc Rating B
- Modern & Well Presented Detached
- Four Bedrooms
- Excellent Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Ground Floor Guest Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom Having En-suite
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Early viewing recommended on this gas centrally heated and double glazed modern detached property comprising entrance hallway, living room, ground floor guest cloakroom and fitted kitchen/dining room to the ground floor, to the first floor there are four bedrooms, bedroom one having en suite and the house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a cul-de-sac position and driveway leads to the garage and a good size rear garden. EPC grade B
Located on popular modern development near to Upper Church Lane, good access is provided into Tipton having train station providing commuter links into Birmingham.
This well presented modern four bedroom residence is thoroughly worthy of an early inspection. To both floors of the property are extremely well presented and there are many key features of note. Firstly to the ground floor the entrance hallway, gives access to the guest cloakroom, spacious living room and the modern fitted kitchen/dining room having a range of integrated appliances. To the first floor the en-suite and house bathroom are both very modern and there is the benefit of four bedrooms. Externally the garden is a good size, there is driveway parking and a a garage
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50819244.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528709147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.