1 bedroom flat for saleLevett House, St. Bernards Gate, Hanwell, UB2
- NEWLY COMPLETED - One Bedroom apartment†(540 sq ft)
- 1st floor with balcony (East)
- Secure Bicycle Storage / Video entry system
- 10 Year NHBC Guarantee
- Architects Hester Architects
- Ceiling height 2.5 metres
- Service Charge £1.796 - £1.816 psft per annum
- Leasehold: 999 Years
- Ground rent: TBC
Proud to offer this brand new one bedroom apartments in St Bernard's Gate, Uxbridge Road - Hanwell. High-specification one bedroom (540 sq. ft.) apartment is on the 1st floor with open-plan kitchen with BOSCH appliances and room to dine, reception with balcony (East aspect/Communal Gardens view) and a bathroom suite.
The development is handily placed for Heathrow with an 11 minute commute, also accessible to Liverpool Street 22 minutes and Stratford 30 minutes. Situated in Ealing - A great investment for the future cross rail.
The images displayed are to represent the style and quality of the build. Internal pictures are of the marketing suite and may differ in layout and size than the advertised property.
Service charge: £1.796 - £1.816 psft per annum (estimated)
Ground Rent: £250 pa
Leasehold: 999 Years
Not available on Help to Buy
Call us today to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2387854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.