2 bedroom park home for saleHeathcote Park, Warwick, Warwickshire
- Mains gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Long drive plus good sized garden
- Semi Retirement park 55 years
- Extensively renovated recently
Tingdene Dolben Lodge (45 x 20) 1998 2 bedroom park home built by Tingdene in 1998 sited on the beautiful Heathcote Park. The home was extensively renovated recently and comes equipped with; Kitchen with utility room, 2 Bathrooms; 1 en-suite, Double glazed conservatory, Long drive plus good sized garden.The home has had a 2500 refurbishment including new carpet, curtains and light shades. The bathroom and shower room has also been completely refurbished. A tin shed has been converted with electricity straight through to the utility room where there is a dishwasher/washing machine and a large double refrigerator/freezer (all included in the sale)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Heathcote-Park-701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.