5 bedroom detached house for salePalmers Road, Wootton Bridge, Isle of Wight
- Stunning detached family home with off road parking
- Huge rear gardens
- 4 bedrooms but currently used as a 5 bedroom house
- Sunny garden room extension
- Sought after quiet location
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Many of you who already live on the stunning Isle of Wight will know that this address is one of the most sought after on the Island and houses on this beautiful road do not come on the market very often.
The house is in wonderful condition throughout and over the years has benefited from an extension which has turned this home in to something just fabulous. The huge garden room extension at the rear backs on to the stunning large rear gardens that back on to a beautiful park which is perfect for the kids or walking the dogs.
The house has a formal driveway to the front with plenty of parking for all the family and your friends when popping over to visit you. The accommodation is vast inside and the kitchen is definitely the heart of this lovely family home and is a bit of a show peace if we do say so ourselves.
From your front door you have easy access to the village where you have everything you need from a Tesco express to doctors surgery and also a super primary school very close which you can access via your back garden gate. Overall, just a fabulous family home with huge rear gardens and lots of accommodation for the whole family.
What the Owner says:
When we saw this house come to the market many years ago we jumped at it because of the location. We did have to undergo a great deal of work on our home over the years but when we finished we just loved living here so much. Our rear extension is where we spend the majority of our time and it flows so lovely from our centre peace of our home, our kitchen. We have had numerous parties here and often end up spilling into the large rear garden which has been amazing for the kids. Converting the garage into another bedroom was also a great idea of ours but this room would also make a super office. Unfortunately after many long years it is time for us to downsize and we really hope whoever comes here really enjoys our fabulous home.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 26'0 x 13'5 (7.93m x 4.09m)
- Dining Room: 15'4 x 8'10 (4.68m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen Area: 18'2 x 12'7 (5.54m x 3.84m)
- Utility Room
- Garden Room Extension: 20'7 x 12'8 (6.28m x 3.86m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 16'2 into bay x 13'5 (4.93m x 4.09m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 11'5 (3.69m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3: 15'0 x 9'8 (4.58m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'6 x 7'2 (2.90m x 2.19m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50821086.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.