5 bedroom house for saleRichmond Road, London, E8
- Stunning five bedroom Victorian house
- South facing garden
- Contemporary kitchen/bathroom
- Wealth of period features
- Allocated parking
- Utility room
- Good transport links
- Situated in the heart of London Fields
A simply stunning and well-proportioned five bedroom Victorian terraced house with driveway in the heart of the highly sought after London Fields. Arranged over 2500 sq ft, this beautifully presented family home retains a wealth of character in the form of fire places, solid wood flooring, high ceilings and original sash windows. Compromising a double through reception, access to a basement utility room, w/c shower room and a large kitchen/dining area leading to a 89 ft landscaped south facing garden.
Upstairs consists of five bedrooms, an excellent master bathroom and a number of storage spaces including fitted wardrobes. Situated just moments from the open spaces of London Fields, The Lido and the trendy Broadway Market. A number of transport links service the property allowing for swift access to the City and West End. Gayhurst School catchment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50821098.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.