3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEvelyn Road, London, E16
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Excellent condition throughout
- Close to local shops & amenities
- Rear garden
- Off street parking
- Near to West Silvertown DLR & Crossrail/Elizabeth line (due 2019)
A newly refurbished three bedroom semi-detached house in excellent condition throughout, situated on a quiet road in Britannia Village. This property has central heating and double glazing. To the front of the house there is off street parking and to the rear, a good sized garden. This charming house would make a lovely family home or a great buy to let investment.
Evelyn Road is a short walk from West Silvertown and Custom house DLR stations, which provide access to Canary Wharf and the City in just 20 minutes. The Crossrail/Elizabeth line (due 2019) will run from Custom House Station. Journey times from Custom house will be just 3 minutes to Canary Wharf, 10 minutes to Liverpool Street, 20 minutes to Paddington and 45 minutes to Heathrow Central. Full details are available at www.crossrail.co.uk
Call 0207 474 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50821311.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8222315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royal Docks Property Services, Royal Victoria Docks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.