1 bedroom flat for saleAllingham Court, Summers Road, Farncombe, GU7
- Well-presented one bedroom first floor flat
- Well-managed retirement development
- 24-hour emergency Careline system
- Generous reception room
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Shower room with walk-in shower system
- Off-street parking and communal grounds
A charming, naturally light and spacious one bedroom flat, well arranged on the first floor of this lovely retirement development for the over sixties and boasting a lift, well-maintained grounds and off-street parking.
The property is ideally positioned moments from Farncombe station and local amenities while the leisure facilities, while Godlaming with its popular shops and eateries is close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50821620.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1039009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.