4 bedroom detached house for saleStanway Green, Stanway, Colchester
- Spacious Detached House
- Three Reception Rooms + Conservatory
- Four Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Utility/Shower Room
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Generous Mature Gardens
- Double Width Garage
An opportunity awaits to acuire this four bedroom detached house nestled in an attractive position in the private turning of Stanway Green. The property benefits from spacious living accommodation throughout including three reception rooms and conservatory, generous gardens and double width garage.
This spacious detached family home is situated on the popular west side of Colchester. To the ground floor the property offers spacious entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, three reception rooms, conservatory, kitchen and utility room with shower cubicle. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, en suite shower room to master bedroom and family bathroom. Externally there are large enclosed gardens, ample off street parking and double width garage.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor, doors to:
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, radiator, obscure single glazed window.
Living Room 18' 7" x 13' 4" ( 5.66m x 4.06m )
Single glazed window to front, French doors to Conservatory, radiator.
Conservatory 13' 10" x 9' 7" ( 4.22m x 2.92m )
Doors to garden, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.17m )
Single glazed window to rear and door to garden, radiator.
Sitting Room 16' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.98m x 3.38m )
Two single glazed windows to front, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.33m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, single glazed window, door to:
Utility Room / Shower Room 11' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.21m )
Shower cubicle, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wall mounted boiler, single glazed window and door to rear.
First Floor Accommodation
Access to loft, single glazed window to front, airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.38m )
Single glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobe, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, window to side.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.38m x 3.20m )
Single glazed window to rear, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.34m )
Single glazed window to rear, radiator, built-in cupboard/wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.26m )
Single glazed window to front, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with electric shower, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, obscure window to front.
To the front of the property there is a large driveway providing off road parking.
There are generous mature gardens which are laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs.
There is a Double Width Garage measuring 17' 2 x 17' 1 (5.23m x 5.20m) with up and over door to front, window and door to side.
Refer to map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50821794.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS113889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.