2 bedroom flat for saleStreatham High Road, Streatham Hill, SW16
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £350,000
- Gorgeous two bedroom flat
- Generous living area and quality fixtures and fittings
- Presented in exceptional condition throughout
- Bright reception room with ample space for dining
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Good-sized double bedrooms
- Arranged over the fourth floor
Presented in exceptional condition throughout this gorgeous two bedroom flat is set within moments of a range of amenities and transport links, offer a grand living area, double bedrooms and quality fixtures.
Streatham High Road offers a wealth of shops, restaurants and boutiques while the green open spaces of Tooting Bec Common are within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50821848.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1042344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.