2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWhite Harte Caravan Park, Kinver, Stourbridge, DY7
- EPC EXEMPT
- Park Home
- Enviable Kinver Village Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Attractive Outlook - Church View
- Garden Having Useful Utility Room
- Upvc Double Glazed Conservatory
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
CONSIDERABLY IMPROVED AND IMMACULATELY PRESENTED PARK HOME LOCATED IN HIGHLY POPULAR KINVER VILLAGE!!! Your Move Estate Agents are please to market this two bedroom residence comprising generous plot and having conservatory, modern open plan lounge/fitted kitchen, inner hallway, refitted shower room and two bedrooms. Externally the property benefits from attractive outlook and low maintenance garden with utility room housing the boiler. EPC exempt.
Located just a stones throw away from Kinver High Street enjoying a variety of local amenities ie various local shops and pubs.
Early viewing a must to avoid disappointment!!! Enjoying not only an excellent location but internally too the property has been considerably improved throughout, there are many key aspects to this property, beginning with the modern open plan lounge/kitchen to the shower room and two bedrooms.
Conservatory 9' 9" x 8' 1" (2.97m x 2.47m )
Living Area 9' 6" x 9' 7" (2.89m x 2.91m )
Kitchen 8' 0" x 9' 7" (2.45m x 2.91m )
Bedroom 1 9' 7" x 10' 0" (2.91m x 3.04m )
Bedroom 2 5' 10" x 6' 11" (1.77m x 2.11m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528715622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.