4 bedroom town house for saleFactory Way, Chorley, PR7
- Fantastic Modern Town House
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Stunning Open Plan Living Kitchen
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Family Bathroom & Cloaks/WC
- Private Rear Garden
- Garage & Drive Parking
- Good Access To Amenities & Transport Links
- Must Be Viewed!
Presented to market in fantastic condition throughout and a credit to the current owners, this three storey town house is a fine example of modern living and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property is handily located for town centre amenities, local schooling and transport links and briefly comprises to ground floor; entrance hall with feature solid oak flooring which extends into a simply stunning open plan living kitchen, cloakroom/WC and a 4th bedroom/study. To the first floor is the spacious Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a generous size lounge. The second floor boasts two further double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. Outside there is a private and enclosed rear garden and off street parking is located to the rear with a 2 car drive leading to a single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50822154.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8221429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.