3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFinsbury Avenue, South Shore, FY1
Withdrawn from Market
- Bay Fronted Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Lounge, Open Plan Modern Kitchen Diner
- Loft Room with Fitted Staircase
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- No Chain Delay
- Ideal First Time Buy
ENTRANCE HALL Radiator, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, meter cupboard, staircase leading to first floor landing.
LOUNGE 14' 2" x 10' 7" (4.32m x 3.23m) Upvc double glazed bay window to front, feature living fireplace with surround, radiator, decorative walls and ceiling.
KITCHEN/DINER 16' 4" x 13' 1" (4.99m x 4.01m) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units and drawers, worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, uPVC double glazed window to rear, feature fireplace, double radiator, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, uPVC double glazed patio door to rear garden.
LANDING Window to side elevation, staircase leading to Loft Room.
BEDROOM 1 14' 1" x 10' 1" (4.31m x 3.09m) Upvc double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobes, double radiator, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 10' 10" x 10' 2" (3.32m x 3.1m) Upvc double glazed window to rear, built-in storage cupboard, double radiator, under-stairs storage space, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 6' 10" x 5' 11" (2.1m x 1.81m) Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, full height tiling to walls, window to rear, radiator and decorative ceiling.
LOFT ROOM 14' 11" x 14' 6" (4.55m x 4.43m) Decorative walls and ceiling, loft window, fully floored with power and light.
EXTERNALLY To the front of the property is a palisade with side access to the rear garden where there is a low-maintenance paved garden with brick built storage shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50828607.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.