3 bedroom detached house for saleAngle Close, Hillingdon, Middlesex
- Three/Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Stylish Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Sought After Cul-De-Sac Location
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Minutes From Court Park
- Potential For Extension (STPP)
- Extremely Well Presented
- Utility Room
Superbly presented and spacious three/four bedroom detached family home which has been extended to the rear and located in a quiet and sought after cul-de-sac next to Court Park.
The naturally bright accommodation has been subject to many improvements by the current owners and briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, guest cloakroom, impressive through lounge/dining room, separate additional reception room/bedroom, a large and stylish kitchen/breakfast room with a range of integrated appliances, utility room, conservatory, three good sized double bedrooms and large ‘4 piece’ bathroom suite.
Features include gas central heating, double glazing throughout, enclosed well maintained rear garden and off street parking leading to the garage. The property also offers fantastic potential for further extension (STPP). Internal viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this beautiful family home.
Angle Close is a popular residential cul-de-sac in North Hillingdon situated opposite the beautiful Court Park. The home is within the catchment area for many favoured schools and is a short drive from Uxbridge town centre’s multiple shopping/leisure facilities and tube station and the A/M40 and M4 motorways networks
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB170352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.